LawPavilion is an Electronic Law Report and Research Centre software powered by Grace InfoTech Limited, for the use of the Judges, Magistrates and Lawyers.
LawPavilion makes the conduct of Legal Research easier than ever before. It helps Legal Practitioners search for authorities on any subject and get results in seconds, , rather than the traditional days (even weeks) of manual search, putting at ones fingertips, an e-library of over 8,000 e-books of Law Reports (both Supreme Court and Court of Appeal from 1970 till date), a 43-years consolidated index and law-digest of over 50,000 issues covering all areas of law, selected Laws of the Federation, an industry leading search engine, a 48-hour law reporting system with automatic updates, amongst other features.
LawPavilion is sure to meet the needs of the 21st century Nigerian Judge/Legal Practitioner.
- SPEED OF LEGAL RESEARCH – 10 times faster (to be conservative) – Get authorites on any issue of Law in seconds
- QUALITY OF WORK – We usually say “if you don’t find it on LawPavilion, you’ll likely not find it anywhere else!!” – also reinforced with our 3600 feature that tests the veracity of any appellate court judgment.
- BEING AHEAD OF THEIR PEERS – LawPavilion gives them the competitive edge over their peers in the industry.
- CONVENIENCE (ALL YOUR CASES ON AN IPAD or Laptop)
- 24/7 Productivity – Judges/Lawyers can comfortably write a full judgment or prepare a brief anywhere, having been equipped with all the necessary documents and with an arsenal of the most comprehensive and versatile search-engine-enabled electronic law reports in the industry, even at the airport or on the road. It’s simply a mobile office or better put mobile chambers.
- Gives international flavour to your quality of work, with the integration of Judgments from the Supreme Court of England and America.
- Largest collection of Judgments of the Supreme Court and Court of Appeal in Nigeria – Over 8,000 cases from 1970 till date
- 48-Hour Law Reporting, from release of Judgment
- 43-Years Consolidated Index and Digest of over 50,000 issues covering all areas of law
- Unparalleled efficient and fast search engine, with high relevance matching for quick access to authorities on any legal issue.
- Includes the Judgments of the Supreme Court of England and America, for International/global comparison.
- Paginated and paragraphed e-Books of Law Reports for precise citation, supported with other citations. (Still the only Electronic Paginated and Paragraphed Law Report in Nigeria)
- Selected Laws of the Federation and Subsidiary Legislations, also into the Search Engine for easy search.
- Rules of Court of 36 States, including the FCT – Abuja and Federal Courts
- Court Forms
- LawPavilion 3600, featuring a special compilation of all Court of Appeal judgments that have been upturned by the Supreme Court.
- Regular update on the veracity of precedents of the courts
- Instant alert to Judges on the status of their judgments at the appellate courts, whether affirmed or upturned.
- User Friendly Interface.
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT
- Largest collection of cases from the Supreme Court and Court of Appeal – Over 8,000 cases
- Most versatile, comprehensive, precise and fastest Search Engine for quick retrieval of authorities on any issue of law
- Most Precise Citation – Still the only Electronic Paginated and Paragraphed Law Report in Nigeria. We also give other available citations.
- Nigeria’s only Apple Computers Approved Electronic Law Reporting Platform on the AppStore
- 3600 featuring a CONSISTENCY CHECK ON ALL UPTURNED APPELATE COURT JUDGMENTS, serving as a LITMUS TEST for the veracity of any authority relied upon in court by the Lawyers. It checks whether any judgment has been upturned by any later decision of the Supreme Court. Our caption for this is: “IF THE AUTHORITIES YOU INTEND TO RELY ON HAVE NOT PASSED THE LAWPAVILION 3600 TEST, YOU MIGHT BE AT RISK OF USING OVERRULED AUTHORITIES”
PRODUCT TYPES – (FOR THE ELECTRONIC LAW REPORTS)
- LAWPAVILION 5.0 (CD VERSION)
- LAWPAVILION SMART (BLACKBERRY VERSION) – For Young Trendy Lawyers and Law Students
- LAWPAVILION-PLUS (iPad VERSION) – Additional Features on this include:
- Same versatile implementation of the World’s Revolutionary iPad, with 10 hours battery life – Very handy in the case of unreliable power supply.
- E-Library with Search Engine
- Digital Court Recording System
- Document Management System
- An Integrated Case/Practice Management System featuring:
- Task-list Management
- Case Management (For Judges and Lawyers in Litigation)
- Transactions Management (for Commercial Lawyers, Heads of Legal Departments and In-House Counsel)
- Clients Management
- Auto-generated Cause List
- Record of Proceedings with recording of endorsements
- LawPavilion Communication Systems – For Managing Contact List of Clients, Courts, Ministries of Justice, Law Firms, Police Stations and Prisons.